
All is well in Cortner World. Chase and I have hitched a free ride back upstate for a few days. My parents were down for round 3 with the bathroom renovation. My Dad needed to come back for work this week but wants to return next week to finish (keep your fingers crossed)! Anyone who has ever renovated a pre-war apartment/building might understand why a simple bathroom renovation takes so long. This is our last home project so we are able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Chase is still working on his teeth and his walking skills. He refuses help from a second hand when offered now- he likes the one handed challenge. He has also mastered walking up the stairs. It is pretty cute to watch him lift his leg up to his chest in order to raise it high enough to reach the next step.
The weather has turned springish the past few days so we have been enjoying the outdoors. Chase took his first scooter ride yesterday- I will post pictures when I get home.
Chase is still working on his teeth and his walking skills. He refuses help from a second hand when offered now- he likes the one handed challenge. He has also mastered walking up the stairs. It is pretty cute to watch him lift his leg up to his chest in order to raise it high enough to reach the next step.
The weather has turned springish the past few days so we have been enjoying the outdoors. Chase took his first scooter ride yesterday- I will post pictures when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment