


We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving. My in-laws were nice enough to supply the whole dinner (and deliver it!) We had planned on going to their house but my back has been hurting too much to handle the ride so they packed it up and brought the whole sha-bang to our house. It was so sweet of them, they took care of every last detail so it would be a relaxing day for us!
We needed a relaxing day since the past few weeks have been filled with stress and worry. A few weeks ago I began itching pretty intensely, concerned that it was related to my pregnancy we went to have additional blood work and found out my liver isn't working properly. This condition is called cholestasis, which can have some serious consequences on the baby. We are going in for bi-weekly monitoring/ ultrasound and they have moved my c-section date up 2 weeks (Dec. 5th). Please be praying for us. My mom flies in on Sunday, I am sure she will really help distract me while I count the days down.
Chase is doing great and has really started trying to talk. The cutest thing he says right now is please.
1 comment:
Will be praying for you and the delivery...send an email or post on the blog when you get a minute to tell us about the baby! You guys look so cute in the family picture and I love the one of you and Chase on the couch! :) So precious. Take care!
Post a Comment