


Here are some recent photos. Olivia will be a week old tomorrow. We went for her first doctor's visit and she is doing great. She is almost back to her original birth weight and although she looks a little jaundice her bilirubin count was within acceptable limits. We have to go back next week to double check her jaundice.
I am feeling great! I can't believe how much easier this recovery has been compared to my last surgery. Don't get me wrong I still need pain meds to get around but a little less everyday. Chase is still doing well. I feel so bad that I can't pick him up- when he asks I know he is confused about why I can't and it hurts my heart. Ryan is going back to work tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to get a full nights sleep- otherwise I pity his coworkers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment