Friday, April 04, 2008

New Tricks

Olivia has now learned to roll over (back to front). She is very strong and will just lay on the floor and roll over again and again. It is kind of sad though because when she rolls over her arms get stuck underneath her and then she can't hold her head up so she starts complaining but the minute I roll her back she just flips right back over and we play this game until I finally just put her in the bouncer or bumbo seat. She is the sweetest little thing- always smiling and laughing. We have our 4 month/2 year check up next week- I am always interested in how they are growing.

Chase is doing great. He is talking so much now. He comes out with the funniest things too. Right now his favorite thing is to change the batteries in his toys. So he knows that when his toys are broken most of the time they just need new batteries. Well the other night I was getting them into their pj's and I said something about being hot, why isn't the air conditioner on and Chase ran over to the air conditioner closet opened it and then looked back at me and said "don't know" then he came over to my face and said "batteries?" Everything just needs batteries!

No comments: