Friday, July 11, 2008

Movers and Paddlers

Here are some new videos of my little ones. Olivia is really getting around. She can get up on her hands and knees but is still moving with her belly on the ground. The other video is of Chase swimming last weekend. He has a floaty vest on. He is doing great and loves going to the pool. I have found it so much more relaxing now that I don't have to worry about him every second. We have been hitting the pool 2-3 times during the week. I probably would go more but I need another mother to go with because it is really hard to go by myself. I tried one day last week and I was so frazzled after struggling to keep Chase in the big pool (he wanted to run back and forth between the kiddie pool and the big pool) and then getting them both changed into dry clothes (what a fiasco) I must have said "don't touch the toilet" twenty times. I decided I wouldn't try that again for a while.

No comments: