

Luke (my nephew) turned 13 this past week. I can't believe he is that old!! A TEENAGER- scary! My parents came down to celebrate and we went to Lynee's for his birthday party on Sunday. The kids did great until nap time hit and then Olivia was a ball of tears. We had to make an early exit, which was fine we were ready to get home and spend a little time together before the week started.
My parents spent the week at our house. It was nice to have extra hands and a little personal time. I tried to get a lot of things done for Olivia's first birthday party. I know it is still 2 months away but it is hard to get things accomplished with two babies so I wanted to get a jump on planning.
My parents spent the week at our house. It was nice to have extra hands and a little personal time. I tried to get a lot of things done for Olivia's first birthday party. I know it is still 2 months away but it is hard to get things accomplished with two babies so I wanted to get a jump on planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment