




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had planned to split the day between Ryan's family and my family but had to change plans at the last minute. Olivia woke up from her afternoon nap Wednesday with a fever and by Thursday had a runny nose too. Ryan's cousin has a new baby (Yeah!) and we didn't want to take any chances with bringing our germy family to their house for dinner. We missed them :( and I was so disappointed I didn't get to hold Baby Ethan.
But thankfully, we also had an invite to Misti's house, with Lynee and the kids, and little Sureya was also sick so we didn't have to worry about contamination. Misti is an amazing cook and we had lots of extra hands to make the afternoon relaxing!
We are so thankful for our wonderful family and great friends!
1 comment:
What a sweet Thanksgiving. Olivia looks adorable, not the least bit sick:) I love her outfit.
Post a Comment