He actually did really well. (Thankfully, I think we have passed through the crazy puking phase which helped.) His teacher is an older women and very sweet. He already knew 5 of the 12 kids in his class so that was nice. He has had some stressful good-bye's but not much crying more like clinging to my leg saying "I love you Mommy" "You'll be right back?" Talk about heart breakers.
Overall it has been much easier and he really like school. He always tells his teacher he loves her when he leaves :)
Overall it has been much easier and he really like school. He always tells his teacher he loves her when he leaves :)
Olivia isn't going to school this year. Although I think she would do great and enjoy the classroom atmosphere I am not in any hurry to send her. I am sure next year she will start in PK-2.
No comments:
Post a Comment