Everyone around us has been sick and we have been trying so hard to keep it at bay. I am starting to feel that I may cause some sort of OCD if I don't chill out with washing their hands but I can't help feeling that germs are everywhere we go. We weren't successful at killing germs last week when we all got Rotavirus, which is a yucky stomach bug. So there has been an extraordinary amount of puke in our house lately. But everyone is better and we are off to a good start this week.
Olivia is getting so big. She is turning two in a month and is so excited about her birthday. Her vocabulary is amazing and talks as well as most 3 year olds I know. People are always surprised at how old she is because if the things she says. She got some laughs at Target for telling Chase to cooperate. She is super friendly and loves playing with other kids.
Chase is getting so smart. He is really understanding the world around him in new ways, which is fun to see. He has mastered driving his jeep, which as taken almost a year but he is steering it on his own! My parents have returned to NY for the birth of my brother's daughter so he is missing them terribly. Any time he feels sad he automatically says, "I miss Mimi".
And I have a new niece, Lillian Claire. She was almost 9 lbs. My brother and sister-in-law are doing great. She is adorable and looks a lot like my brother did when he was a baby. I am so excited for them and all of the adventures they have awaiting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment