About 2 months ago I started thinking about Halloween costumes and as we were driving I asked Chase what he would like to be for Halloween. I threw out several ideas fireman, Handy Manny, monkey, etc. to which he replied "a Publix man". Ok- there you have it, my son adores the Publix man, maybe it is the fancy apron that makes them look so important or the cash register that makes cool noises, or simple that we visit Publix many times during the week and have made friends with the workers but he is captivated by the Publix workers. So easy enough, green shirt, black pants and shoes, and my Mom embroidered an apron. We got some apron pins (name tag and No Tipping) from Publix and we even bought a metal shopping cart for him to push around :) It was really funny and he loved it!
Olivia was harder to dress. I had trouble finding something cute that she was into and then I figured this was probably my last year to dress her any way I want. So I decided she should be Little Bo Peep. She looked so sweet! Since she is into princesses I called it the Princess Bo Peep costume :)
We had a great Halloween! Chase loves ringing people doorbells and Olivia loves the candy so they were both having a great time. We managed to get around most of the neighborhood in and hour and a half, which was perfect. By 8 they were sweaty and hungry, so we headed back home for baths and snacks (the healthy kind).
No comments:
Post a Comment