Monday, December 28, 2009

Call Me Crazy!


As I am sure you can now guess, YES we are expecting baby #3 !
We are so excited to meet our sweet baby BOY around June 28th.
We are 14weeks and I am now feeling pretty good. The first couple of weeks were rough going. Thankfully, my mom was here to help out with the cooking and childcare during the worst of it. And then slowly the symptoms started easing. I can now cook food and eat most everything without clutching my stomach and mouth. Thanksgiving day happened to hit during the worst of it and so I wasn't much help and ended up laying on the couch for a lot of the day. We had a big ultrasound today and everything looks great. He was wiggling all around and sucking his thumb. He was very cooperative with revealing his gender, for which Ryan was thankful!


1 comment:

Kara said...

woohoo! congrats to you two! That is so special! Olivia is certainly going to remain the princess with those two brothers around!