Who can resist holding a sweet newborn baby? No one I know! We have been well taken care of these past two weeks. Randy and Jeannie, and several friends have brought over meals for us- it is so nice to not worry about what we are eating and having lots of yummy leftovers. My mom is still here to help us out, she is going to be here for a few more weeks. The recovery has not been as easy as I had hoped. I am still in a lot of pain and have to be well medicated to move around. The doctor feels that it is pretty normal given that this is the third surgery. William is doing great. He is back to his birth weight and sleeping and eating well. He is really starting to look around at voices he hears and makes great eye contact. He still sleeps all day except for a morning and evening play time.
No comments:
Post a Comment