Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hi Little Birdy



William is a busy boy these days. He is totally into play time and loves his toys. He is pretty good at holding them and bringing them to his mouth and demands a toy in his hands when he is awake. I actually bought him a new toy today- the Sophie giraffe, apparently the hottest baby toy (the toys store owner talked me into it, dangers of knowing the toys store owner). He is really strong and enjoys tummy time. I have started using the Bumbo and exersaucer for a few minutes everyday. He loves being a part of the action. Today he sat on the counter in the Bumbo and watched Ryan shaving, how sweet. He is doing great with his food sensitivity issues and I am doing well with the new food restriction. This weekend will be hard as we have two birthday parties with CAKE, that I will not be able to eat :( Thankfully I have some special cake planned for my birthday, which is just a few days away.

No comments: