















We celebrated Chase's 5th birthday this weekend with a circus themed party at a nearby park. We had game booths, photo booth, bounce house and clowns to keep everyone entertained. Chase wanted to run the ticket booth, giving out game tickets and prize bags to the guests as they arrived, it was really funny. But even after the guests arrived I had to drag him away from the ticket booth, he probably would have "worked" the whole time. The clowns were great! They ran some games, painted faces, and did balloon twisting. Olivia asked for a Cinderella balloon and it was amazing. Chase had his face painted with a picture of his mommy- seriously so sweet! We had some traditional carnival food- popcorn, cotton candy, caramel apple slices, corn dogs, lemonade, and roasted cashews. We had so much fun! When we got home Olivia said, "Mommy, I don't want a princess party anymore. I want my own circus party!"
No comments:
Post a Comment