Sunday, June 19, 2011

William Turns ONE!













We celebrated William's first birthday this weekend. We had a small family dinner (I am a little partied out after Chase's circus party so I decided to go low key). It was elephant themed. William had a great time, thankfully he fell asleep on the way and got a good 45 minute nap before the party so he was in a great mood. He loves balloons and balls, so he was in heaven with the party balloon and the ball pit I set-up. I think Olivia enjoyed the smash cake more than William ;) he didn't quite know what to do with it after his hand got all goopy with icing.
William is my little peanut, now at one only weighing 20 lbs. even. He has 6 teeth. He is walking, not fully confident in his ability but can go from object to object and can go across the room as long as there is something to grab at the end. He loves copying Chase, he follows him all day trying to play with the same things, forget those baby toys Mom. Olivia likes to "babysit" for me when I am showering or cooking by sitting and playing with him on the floor. She is always giving him hugs and he just lights up when he sees her. He can say Dada, Mama, and ball. But mostly just uh, uh and points for everything he wants, and the list is long. He tries to get everything.
He is such a wonderful little guy! We love him so much! I still cannot get over how fast that first year goes by. It seems like yesterday I holding a tiny baby and now he is so big!

No comments: