Thursday, September 20, 2012
Back to School
So we are back to school. Chase started first grade and Olivia is in PK-4. They both have great teachers and are having a fun year so far. Chase has a lot of old friends in his class and his teacher is a Gator!! He also gets to attend "specials" this year, so everyday they go to computer, art, music or PE (last year the teacher planned art and music in the classroom). He has made a new friend, Drew. They eat lunch together everyday, we have had several playdates and they get along great!
Olivia has lots of new kids in her class but she makes friends easily and has a table of very sweet little girls.
We have settled into a nice routine. William and I run errands, gym, cleaning and some special playtime while everyone is in school. Then he goes down for a nap and Olivia and I get some special time together. I am working on her reading skills. She is completely obsessed with coloring but it means she has great pencil skills too. Some days we just color together but I am trying to squeeze reading in too.
Chase is riding the bus home this year, which he loves! The bus has 2 girls who are "patrols", 5th graders who maintain order and manage the assigned seating. Chase is totally in love with these girls of authority and cannot wait til he is old enough to become a patrol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment