
For weeks now I have been reading that soon my child will start showing a preference for certain toys. He would start reaching for one toy and pass another up another one, showing he likes one more than the other. But up until this week it seemed he liked anything that you would shake in his face. Then like a switch was turned on- Free Will appeared. He has started purposely leaning to reach certain toys. Then yesterday, Chase was eating in his high chair everything is going great and then he reached for a rattle. Of course I had to take the rattle away because we were in the middle of eating and Whoa BIG MISTAKE- he started screaming and thrashing about. He has also taken to throwing his body backwards (sometimes for fun and other times in protest). I just keep thinking - Here we go :) This is where it gets really interesting. I know you are looking at that picture thinking that sweet face could do no wrong and for the most part you are right. He is still so sweet and snuggly. He just wants to test the water and see who is really in charge- I think it's me- Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment