
All is well in the Cortner home this week. Chase has been making great strides in the sleeping department. He was having trouble staying in his own bed for a few weeks but has gone back to sleeping most of the night in there. He even slept for 5 hours straight on Tuesday!! He might have slept longer but when I woke up and realized that he had slept that long already I panicked and got up to check on him, all the floor squeaks woke him up. I have also made some new friends, women from my music class, and have been out social a few times. It has been really fun to get to know other moms.
Ryan has made it home before bedtime several times this week and I have to say it is the best part of the day. Chase loves getting in some Daddy playtime before bed and I get to make dinner in peace. It is so wonderful to see how much Ryan has taken to being a Daddy and how much Chase loves him. Chase's face just lights up when Ryan smiles at him, and no one gets more giggles than Ryan.
1 comment:
That is the most adorable picture that really captures the way you all feel about that baby...Love. He is so sweet and you both adore him so much that we are so lucky to be a part of it.You can not help but get a taste of it when you hold and cuddle him (which I don't get to do nearly enough in my opinion). I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you.
Auntie Nee'
P.S. to Chase- Thank you for finally sleeping some for your Mom. You are the Best boy!!!xoxoxo
Post a Comment