
No big news to report. Chase is still working on his crawl. He is able to get up on all fours and can move his arms and knees but he hasn't quite got the whole thing coordinated enough to actually create forward movement yet (without my help). He does manage to get around by scooting or rolling.
He is getting his second bottom tooth in. It just broke the surface yesterday. Other than a very restless night he seems to be taking it pretty well. You can now really see his first tooth. This is the first picture it has appeared in (without me pulling his lip down).
We have decided to join Gymboree. We will start our new class when we get back from Florida. The class is like a gym class but for crawlers. Last week we did a trial, Chase got to roll around and play on various foam pieces. He really liked it. Gymboree also allows you to come play on the equipment during "open gym" time, so Ryan can take him on Saturday and just play around. Can you believe Chase will be 8 months next week? It has really gone fast. I remember when I started the blog writing that I couldn't keep up with household chores but now that he is older and can not only entertain himself but enjoys watching everything that I do, it is remarkable how much easier life is.
No comments:
Post a Comment