
Right on schedule, our son has begun truly teething. For months everyone has seen his drool and said, "Oh, he must be teething." but we had no evidence of future teeth. Then suddenly, a white line appeared in his gums- A TOOTH! Over the past few days the tips of the tooth have erupted along with a grumpy version of my son. He just has not been himself. He has been very demanding of my attention and quick to yell and cry. Last night he was up every 45 minutes-hour tossing and whining. Hopefully it will come all the way through soon and then I will only have to worry about him biting me :(
We have also put up our Christmas tree. We went out and got it together but actually put it in the stand after Chase was in bed. The next morning he couldn't stop staring it. It must be strange to all of the sudden have a tree in your living room. The next evening I strung the lights up and Chase was mezmorized by them. Fortunately, he hasn't wanted to go to the tree and attempt to eat it very often- he kind of lost interest (and I am glad). Instead he is in love with the vacuum cleaner. He is obsessed with getting to it and feeling the tubing. When we practice walking around the house he always heads in that direction. It is funny!
We finished our last music class and I am in the middle of negotiations with my mommy friends about what our next class will be. I would like to get Chase into a class that will give him some physical exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment