Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tube Travel


Here is my little cutie in his new tube. It has given us another fun crawling activity, although before I know it he is going to be walking and not want to get down and crawl.
We had a wonderful weekend just relaxing at home. Ryan managed to knock a few things off of our To Do list.
Chase is doing well. He is full of spirit and keeps me running all day! I can't turn my back on him for a minute. His new thing has been to try and get up to touch the TV. He is constantly pulling up on our TV cabinet, I think to get closer to the people on the screen. TV must be such a mystery to a little guy. It is especially concerning because the cabinet has glass panels and we worry that he might fall into one. Unfortunately my "No, No" doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent. Hopefully he will get bored with it soon.
Bedtime has been an interesting challenge, as well, now that he can pull up to standing. It has become an exhausting game of mom lays me down, I stand up, mom lays me down, I stand up. I can't leave him there because I know he can't get down when he gets tired and he tries to walk around and I am afraid he could fall and get hurt. Always something new!

No comments: