Thursday, February 07, 2008

Best Buds



All is well. We are setlling into a great schedule and although we still have some rough days here and there, we are having more good days then bad. I have found that a morning activity helps keeps Chase busy and gives me the mental break I need to make the day a success. So we have music, my gym and at least one playdate on the calandar each week. The other days we have been filling with errands. Olivia is so sweet, she smiles all day long. When she is awake she is so alert- just staring at me- I can't put her down. She hasn't been sleeping so well, which means up every 2 hours or less (thank God for caffeine). I need to pull out my self-help books again on sleep problems.
These pictures show just how much Chase loves Olivia. Several times a day he will ask to hold her and actually wants to put his arms around her and support her. He even tries to pick her up, which is scary but cute. The other day she was laying on the floor kicking and Chase was sitting so close she was kicking his leg, so I started mockly telling her "No, kicking" and "Do you need a time out?" Chase thought it was so funny.

No comments: