Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Dedication





We participated in the Baby/Family Dedication this weekend at our church. We have found a church here that we love and we were eager to bring our babies before the church to commit to raising them in a Christian home. It was very nice and Lynee and the kids were able to come down and celebrate with us.
I have been volunteering in the children's department, rotating between Chase's class and Olivia's class. I am not sure how long that can continue since my daughter has starting having some separation anxiety. After the dedication I went to drop her off and about 5 seconds after I handed her over she starting wailing- I didn't even make it out the door. I waited a few minutes to see if she would settle down but I couldn't leave her there obviously very upset from the start. My girlfriend also dropped her daughter off and her daughter only made it 15 minutes before they had to get her from the service- it must be the age. Hopefully, she will outgrow it soon so I can enjoy the church service again without juggling toys.

No comments: