





We had Olivia's big birthday party on Sunday. It was a lavender butterfly theme. We rented our community golf clubhouse which made it so convenient, and I didn't have to worry about cleaning or food. They did a great job and were very accommodating, they even cut the fruit up into toddler friendly pieces :)) The first hour of the party we had on the outdoor lawn. I had some games for the kids to play. And then we went inside for brunch. Some of you may know I have a party obsession, so of course I drove myself a bit crazy trying to make her party beautiful. Thankfully, I had a great team! The morning of the party my mom, dad, sister, Kalli, Luke, and Kara (my college roommate, who flew from GA to be here) all got up early and helped get everything set up. My mom made a beautiful dress for her to wear and even a matching bib.
No comments:
Post a Comment