Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!













What a GREAT Christmas!! Chase and Olivia are at such great ages for holidays- especially Christmas! Our morning started at about 6am, usual for us. The kids didn't seem particularly excited, they don't quite understand what "Christmas" is yet. But as they opened presents they enjoyed each one. And they love each others presents, so every present for Chase is one for Olivia as well- bonus!!
We saved the best for last- Chase got a power wheels Jeep!! He loves to drive so it seemed like the perfect gift.
It is so cute, it even has a working radio. Chase drove it around in the backyard for a while, and was eager to show Ryan's family when they came over. He was sure to put his seat belt on and he even adjusted his mirrors :) I thought he would have trouble getting the hang of it but he has picked up the "STOP" skill very easily, and this morning I took him for a ride over at the field and he did great with "turn", "back-up", "straighten out" and even "look up" (he gets focused on watching the wheels and forgets to watch where he is going).
Olivia got some baby gear for her new dolls and some Little People sets. She mostly just wants Chase's toys, tools included!
My big gift was a new camera!! I have been wanting a more serious camera to take better pictures of our little ones, so Ryan surprised me Christmas Eve with an amazing camera!! I am still getting the hang of it, it will take a while, there are a lot of terms just in the quick guide I didn't even know, scary!!

No comments: