Thankfully, my mom is down. She is wintering in FL this year and has rented a granny flat from one of my neighbors just 5 doors down :)) How awesome!! She is a huge help to me! Ryan came home the other night and the whole house was clean and tidy and dinner was on the stove and I think even he is appreciating the extra hands. He said it felt like a little elf was coming over because he doesn't actually see my mom, she comes over after he leaves in the morning and then she heads home before he gets home.
The kids are getting so big!! Chase is really trying hard to use the potty, he has been going back and forth between the potty and diaper but the past 2 weeks he has been doing great!! I am hopeful it will stick this time. He cracks us up with the things that come out of his mouth. He is really into picking up our expressions and trying to use them, so when I say, "Do you have to use the potty?" he replies," No, I am totally fine- I'm perfect!"
The other night I was kissing under his chin which is what I call his "cookies" and he backed away giggling and then said," No, you can't eat me. I'm Chase. I'm fragile." What FRAGILE!! I have no idea where he got that one.
Olivia is also talking away. She has at least 50 words but uses baby, bubbles, Chase, Mommy, Daddy, bottle, water, more, please, bite, dog, duck, hello, hey, bye-bye, night-night everyday. She has fallen in love with bubbles and begs for more no matter how long you blow them for her. She has decided to only take one nap a day. So we have been transitioning, it make for some really fun evenings when she is totally over tired!
1 comment:
OMG! look at chase he is such a big boy now. I love the part about how he used the word fragile. It's just like how Amanda is she says things that absolutely blows our minds. It would be so cool to see them talk to each other. I showed her his picture and told her that he was her first friend. She said really mommy.
Post a Comment