Thursday, February 12, 2009

Morning Snuggles



Watching the two of them love on each other is one of the best parts of motherhood right now. I just love watching them play together, pretend together, and the rare snuggle together. In the morning, we usually come downstairs and I turn on a cartoon for them to watch as I make breakfast. These mornings they just happened to be a snuggly mood and when left on the couch found each other to snuggle up to- how sweet!
I don't want to give you the wrong impression, it isn't always like this. We have plenty of hitting and pushing and crying because Chase has something Olivia wants or Olivia took something that Chase wants and most of our "time-outs" are given because of sharing issues. But there are sweet moments mixed in and they really do love and care about each other.

No comments: