She has been talking up a storm. She has now adopted the phrase "don't like that" or "don't like him", wonder where she got that?
She can count to ten and sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Happy Birthday, which in her little girl voice is so adorable.
She is finally eating all big girl food. The variety is limited (she won't eat meat, except for turkey which I snuck into her cheese sandwich this weekend) but she is adding food to her list every week. Her favorites are mac & cheese (which she begs for at 6am) and gummies (also wants at 6am).
She is a huge Daddy's girl, loves, loves her Daddy. Her face lights up the minute he gets home and she just follows him all around the house. For once I have a child who asks for Daddy to change their diaper- YES!
We are just having so much fun with them. Everyday they say things and do thing that are just so funny!
Here is Chase trying to pull her away from the plant.
1 comment:
I LOVE that we grow them opinionated right from the start! She would never make it in this family in 15 years if she wasn't, but I have a feeling she'll fit right in. :0)
Big kisses from us.... Xoxo
Post a Comment