Thursday, June 24, 2010

Center of Attention




As you can tell I am still recovering from the c-section which means I get down time where I rest and relax (and update the blog). I know my days are numbered and then you won't see new pictures for months :(
So as you can tell from the pictures, Chase and Olivia are totally amazed with William. They love holding him and both of them ask as soon as they wake up. Chase also likes to show him things like, "Mommy, lift William up so he can see me inside the storage cube". Ryan took the kids to Dinosaur World and when they called me to let me know they had made it safely Chase immediately asked if William and I were going to meet them so William could see the dinosaurs too. Very sweet including his baby brother in his activities.
They have been very gentle with him and patient with the new demands on Mommy's schedule.

No comments: