





Christmas was so fun this year! The kids are so easy to shop for and love just about anything. In fact of all the toys Olivia got she loves the lipstick (with a wand) I got for her stocking the most. All day she would disappear for a minute and I would find her hiding somewhere putting on gobs of lipgloss :) I guess she figured at any moment I would feel like she has had enough and take it away so she needed to hide for an extra application, it was adorable. Chase got lots of great gifts, some tools of his own and a little guitar. William would have been happy with wrapping paper and bows but he got some fun new play toys too.
We also had a chance to see lots family for dinner or dessert. We had a great day!
Ryan always takes a long vacation too. So we have had time to play and relax together this week. I love not having the pressure to get to school in the morning or make dinner while managing my crew. I think this is my favorite week of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment