Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten and PK-3








Toady was a BIG day! Chase started kindergarten!! Today was also Olivia's first day in PK-3. Yesterday we went and met both of their teachers, who were so nice. Chase's elementary allows parents to make teacher requests and we got our first choice! I was very excited because I heard she was the sweetest teacher, very nurturing. Olivia's teacher was also very sweet and told us she likes to sing around the room- perfect!
Everything went very smoothly today. Chase was totally calm and confident. He was excited to explore his room. He went right in and didn't hesitate when we said goodbye. I picked him up and he said everything went fine. He was wiped out so I didn't get many details about the day.
Olivia was very excited. She ran right into school, all smiles.
Overall, a successful day. It was so quiet and clean around my house. It will certainly take some getting used to.

No comments: