

We have returned safely from a wonderful week in the Rigby home. There were presents, hunting (although no killing- thank goodness), shopping trips, and lots and lots of ping pong games (my father treated himself to a ping-pong table for his birthday).
Chase did really well! I think he enjoys all of the activity at my mom's, always a new face to stare at and new toys to play with. If you saw all of my mom's baby supplies you would think she had an infant herself, but it makes visiting so easy and relaxing. Before Thanksgiving dinner we had our Christmas celebration. Chase fell in love with each gift and was reluctant to move on to the next one. And of course his favorite toy was a clump of ribbon my mom had tied to one of his gifts.
The biggest hit of the trip was Ping-Pong. I have never seen grown men act so serious and competitive over ping-pong before. Ryan was eager to show off his skills and my Dad was just as excited to meet the challenge. All day and night, wherever you were in their 3,000 sq ft house you could hear- bdunk, bunk, bdunk, bunk, bunk, bunk, bdunk- Oh man! My brother and Luke are also strong competitors. Luke even developed a Ping-Pong tournament, where sadly I was eliminated by my heartless sister.
1 comment:
You forgot to mention what a prodigy ping-pong player Chase is. I know you were probably trying to be modest, but he has some real skill with a paddle. A few more trips up here, and some good coaching from his Daddy, and we could have a serious star on our hands! We had an amazing time, and I miss you guys already.
Love,
Auntie Nee'
xoxoxox
Post a Comment