
It all started so innocently. Ryan made it home early for dinner and we were sitting peacefully feeding the baby peas and carrots. I remembered this article I had just read that said you should let your baby experiment with their food. So I put some food on his tray. It was so cute, he was just pushing it around, making a mess. We got pictures and then I grabbed the video camera. As I flick the on button I hear a choking noise and turn to see Chase with his fingers down his throat. I pulled them out, but it was too late. He started puking, throw up was going everywhere. I started screaming for Ryan, who was in the bathroom. We finally got him out of the highchair and he just looks up at us like, "woo, what just happened" then smiles.
I have been teasing that Chase is battling bulemia.
Other than that, this week has been busy with music class, playdates, and friends from college. We have been practicing how to crawl but so far we can just get up on our hands and knees. I can't wait to see him crawl but the idea of having to chase him around all day is a bit scary.
2 comments:
Oh Erica- scary and now looking back on it probably funny. Glad everything is ok.
Just to be sure, this picture is before the throwing up right?That is just the beginning of many new and exciting experiences to come for you both! But he does look like he had fun in spite of it all.
Love you.
Post a Comment