

My saving grace- music class. Not that the class is so amazing, it is fun and I know Chase enjoys it, but because we have a scheduled activity every week to look forward to and because I have made some new mommy friends. During the class we dance, play with instruments (including big drums), twirl scarves and even bounce big colorful balls to the rhythm. Our teacher is very boisterous (and can even be a bit bossy- I got yelled at last week for shaking both of my egg shakers instead of just one- oops!) Chase loves looking at the other kids mostly he tries to touch their hands but I have to watch him carefully because he also has a fascination with touching eye balls. More importantly we have met lots of kids Chase's age with nice Mommies. We have been out to lunch several times, had playdates and been shopping. Our class is almost over so I have been researching some new options for the winter.
We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. We will be traveling up to my parents house for the weekend. After Thanksgiving dinner we are also going to "celebrate Christmas" since we will not see them Christmas day. Ryan will probably do some hunting with Jason. And the girls will be going on our annual shopping trip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment