
We have recently joined a new class at My Gym. I had heard great things about this new Gymboree type class not far from the house and decided we would check it out for fun. I hadn't really thought we would join as we will be busy traveling this summer. But from the minute we entered this gym Chase's face lit up and he just ran around smiling and dancing through the whole class. They play great 80's music with this beat going that Chase was really getting into to, it was pretty funny. He is totally in love with the ball pit, although he doesn't exactly know what to do in there. They have a great system where you oscillate between free play and formal activity. Sometimes the activities are swings or an airplane zip line or balance beam, all kinds of interesting stuff that changes each week. So needless to say I couldn't resist. We are loving it so it is worth every penny.
No comments:
Post a Comment