Summer is in full swing. I signed up for our summer swim lessons, which were everyday, uggh. Thankfully one of our friends volunteered to host them at her house so it was more like a playdate with a swim lesson included. Chase did great he liked the instructor, Mr. Bill. And he is really good at the "swim skills". He doesn't quite have swimming down but he is close.
Olivia on the other hand did not like Mr. Bill and screamed her way though most of the lessons. She did learn how to blow bubbles :) I ended up getting into the pool with Olivia for all of the lessons because she was so hysterical the poor instructor had no idea what to do with her (it didn't help much, anytime he touched her full hysteria).
We are really enjoying our summer together. The pool is really fun this year since both of them can be independent with some swimming aid. Ryan has taken a few long weekends which is always nice. And I still have my Mom here!! She is such a great help. I have been able to take steal some time away for myself :) I have seen 3 movies (at the theater) and even go to the gym regularly.
1 comment:
I love Olivia's swimsuit...super cute:) She is just adorable. (A Lot like her mommy:) Love ya
Post a Comment