Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Burrr!







We just returned from our family vacation north. Our first stop was in Baltimore to visit Ryan's grandmother and then we drove up to my mother's house in NY. We stayed an extra night in Pennsylvania so we could take the kids to the Crayola Factory only to have it close because of a snow storm that hit overnight. So then we had to drive through some yucky weather to get to NY but it kept the vacation interesting :)
The kids had so much fun in the snow and thankfully the temperature was mild so playing outside was comfortable. Chase loved shoveling and Olivia enjoyed eating the snow, as it was like ice cream she told us. Ryan pulled a huge icicle off the roof, it was almost as tall as he is. We built a snowman, and had to fix him up a bit towards the end of the week as it warmed up a bit.
Several times Ryan would turn to me and say, "I am so glad we moved to FL." I couldn't agree more, I am so thankful I don't have to deal with that mess!

No comments: