

Well, the big day has come and gone. We had a wonderful weekend! Most of our family came in on Friday, so we had a casual dinner, cake and presents here at the house. Then Saturday we had the big sha-bang. Our cowboy b-b-q party went very smoothly, aside from Chase and I being sick with a yucky cold :( Chase was a trooper, he even managed to get down and play with his friends for a while. On Sunday, we decided to have a relaxing morning at home with Ryan's family instead of taking him into the city for his first haircut (which he needs!) Chase needed some extra bonding time with his grandparents, Uncle Randy and Aunt Jeannie.
Overall, the weekend was a success. I was so busy with the party plans and family events that I didn't have much time to be sad about my baby being so big.
No comments:
Post a Comment