Saturday, April 28, 2007

Big Wheels!



What a big boy! He took his first spin on his new wheels today. My parents bought him this awesome tricycle. It is a stroller/tricycle so it allows us to lock the steering, freeze the petals and buckle him in since he is still small but as he grows it converts to a regular tricycle. He was loving riding down the street like a big boy. We took it to the park and played for a while this morning.

I have forgotten to update everyone about Chase's walking- Chase is a full blown WALKER! He toddles all around the house. His main source of entertainment these days is walking back and forth across the living room/foyer. He was doing really good walking a few weeks ago and then took a pretty big fall, hitting his face on a wooden chair. That accident set us back, he insisted on holding people's hand for the next week. But slowly he started taking short trips on his own until about a week ago when he just took off. Now he just walks like a regular person, he can walk over the thresholds in the house, keep himself from falling when he begins to wobble, even bend down and pick things up and then continue on his way.

It is so cute to watch this tiny person walk around!



1 comment:

CindyandDrew said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe his is "one"! He is such a handsome man!! I miss you guys. I just created a new blogger account so now I can post again! Love, Cindy