Saturday, April 07, 2007

Scrub a Dub




Not too many new things to report. Chase did take his first bubble bath yesterday, which was pretty cute. He has been doing some funny stuff lately. For example, he sometimes "helps" me brush my teeth- I let him hold the tooth brush and move it around my mouth. He is fascinated with the toothbrushes. So the other day he was holding it but he wasn't brushing so I leaned down and put my mouth on it to help him brush. Apparently he didn't want to brush my teeth any more because he ripped it out and then held it behind his back. I was rolling!
Even this morning I was feeding him some fruit and in order to get him to eat sometimes we feed Piglet or Turtle (our stuffed friends). So off and on I put the spoon up to Turtle's mouth and say "Mmmm, Yummy". After a few go rounds he picks up a Cheerio and attempts to push it into Turtle's mouth. He just amazes us with what he picks up in a day.
Here is a video of Chase dancing! He even knows how to turn the music on so he has something to dance to.
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=230491&cdate=20070407&ctime=073932

No comments: