
You don't often think about all of the small things your child has yet to experience but sometimes it just captures a moment. Just last week Jason came down to pick up his family, he was laying on the floor playing with Chase. Then I see Chase reach his hand out to touch Jason's bald head but pull it back not knowing whether they are close enough for such an intimate moment. This is when I realize Chase has never seen a bald head. Everyone he knows has hair, and hair he likes to comb or pull, so he very aware that hair belongs on your head. After some coaching my sister and I were able to convince Chase that it was OK to touch Uncle Jason's head but he still wasn't sure what the deal was. He mostly wanted to slap it. So many firsts!Well, summer has arrived. The park has started their sprinklers so we have been taking advantage of the opportunity to cool down. Chase loves the water and he loves trying to steal and dump other kids' buckets of water. He has his own bucket but I think he likes getting the other kid's attention and he knows this works pretty well.
We are still struggling with the upper molars. I need these molars to come in so I can get a few hours of rest. Poor thing has been a bit out of sorts this week.
1 comment:
His face in the second picture is priceless!!! I guess he's thinking...my goodness, where is your hair?? That's hilarious!
I can't say enough...it's just so good to see pictures of your family.
Post a Comment