Friday, May 04, 2007

Ouchy!



You knew it was coming...the first big booboo. Don't get me wrong, we have had a few tumbles but this injury takes the cake. The day started off so sweet, we were all snuggling in bed. It is our routine to wake up and giggle together before we wiggle out of bed. I had swung around on one side to put my pajama pants on and Ryan was on the other playing with Chase. Apparently, Chase reached to get his binkie off the night table and slipped catching his eye on the edge of the table. Poor Chase :( and poor Ryan! He takes it pretty hard when things happen under his watch. Chase recovered much faster than Daddy did! I was teasing that I would write on the blog about how mean the kids at the playground can be...and if you think Chase's injury is bad you should see the other kid! The truth is much more ordinary- kid fell, bumped head.
Other than that we are doing great. Chase had his one year check up and all is well. To our surprise he is a bit underweight (he was pretty pudgy for a while). Since he has started walking not only is he super active but also has had a hard time slowing down long enough to eat. I have resorted to sitting on the kitchen floor and feeding him while he runs laps around me.

1 comment:

Changed by His Love said...

HA HA HA!!! while he runs laps around you....that's hysterical! I know the feeling...David hasn't slowed down at all to eat since he was 14 months...and let's be honest, they don't walk, they run!