


My Dad wasn't comfortable letting Chase and I drive home alone so he insisted on my sister (and the kids) riding back with us. So Chase has spent the week playing with his cousins. Although they are teens, Kalli and Luke love playing with Chase and are a huge help. We went to the Central Park Zoo and had a wonderful day. The zoo was perfect for entertaining all of us.
I spent the week taking notes on teenagers :( Wow- what a handful. At least I have the benefit of following my sister so I can learn from her.
Chase has really gotten into kissing. It is so cute- he opens his mouth and makes a whaa sound. He gives Kalli and Luke the most kisses by far, although Mommy comes in 3rd. Sometimes if you have told him "No" he will start kissing you like a mad man, or biting it depends on his strategy- love or hurt- in order to get his way.
No comments:
Post a Comment