Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun with Gram and Pop





Well after a much needed week of rest and relaxation, we have returned home. Thankfully my family was free enough to take over Chase's entertainment and supervision needs while I took a break from the demands of a super active one year old. We had a great time! Chase especially loved the wide open space of my parent's house. He would just run laps around the downstairs (it is quite different than our house). He really loves playing hide and seek right now. My mom was sending him into laughing fits hiding around the kitchen island.
Chase is becoming quite a little boy. He is into absolutely everything. He is so curious about his surroundings and now that he has found his legs he is tall enough to reach most everything. It has become a challenge to play keep away. He is doing so good with walking. He rarely falls and mostly now it is on his bum (although he still sometimes cries like it really hurt- Ryan thinks it is because I baby him too much). He even slept through the night for 3 nights in a row while we were upstate. I thought it would be great but I was up checking on him off and on all night and once I realized he might actually sleep through the night I was so exited I couldn't sleep myself, so much for that. He is getting in his molars. The two bottom ones have pushed through already and the top ones are starting to come through, it looks like it really hurts. I think that is why the sleep only lasted a few nights.

1 comment:

krista and ryan said...

Hey I am glad things went well on your trip I have been checking the blog daily and miss hearing from you.